Haflinger: quality for more than 120 years
The German family business was founded in 1898 and at that time focused on making high-quality textiles and socks. Later, slippers, slippers, clogs and indoor shoes were also produced. Since then, Haflinger has been making high-quality slippers and slippers, using only natural materials. The brand has become very popular over the years, partly due to the combination of natural wearing comfort and solid timeless designs. The Haflinger slipper is named after the strong and friendly horse breed the Haflinger.
Since the 1980s, Haflinger has used only 100% natural materials for its slippers, slippers, sock slippers, indoor shoes and clogs. Both the upper and the insole are made of compressed wool, also known as wool felt. This raw material of sheep's wool is ideal for footwear because it is firm, dense in structure and elastic. Wool has a natural regulating effect and also provides a warm and comfortable feeling. The collection also includes luxurious Haflinger slippers with a woolen knitted collar. This variant fits nicely around the ankles so that feet and ankles stay nice and warm.
The power of Haflinger slippers & slippers
Without a doubt, the slippers of this brand are ideal to wear in and around the house. Even nurses, doctors and carers often wear Haflinger slippers or clogs during their work. Haflinger products have become very popular for a number of reasons:
- Warm & cosy. Body heat is optimally retained by wool. Especially with the slipper with double folded and knitted wool board.
- Comfortable. Wool has a natural regulating effect, is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria of the skin. For an optimal comfortable feeling.
- Durable. The sole is made of wear-resistant rubber.
- Different versions. Choose from specially designed models for adults with arch supports or plus size.
- Various colours. Discover the different colors in the collection.
Haflinger slippers and slippers for the whole family!
Are you looking for slippers for inside and around the house? Then view the Haflinger collection. This brand designs beautiful wool slippers with great walking comfort for women, men and children. For example, choose the Haflinger Grizzly Torben . Even if you have arch supports, the slippers can be worn. The Haflinger Everest Fundus and Blizzard Skane models, among others, have a removable footbed.